OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings Podcasts
Ist fast schon zuhause hier
Aus: USA
Gruppe:
Mitglieder
Level: 12; EXP: 50
HP: 57 / 287
MP: 60 / 612
Hey Womens Xavier Rhodes Jersey , tax accountants, it’s almost over...........just one more day."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019Open ThreadsMinnesota Vikings Tax Day Discussion: April 15, 2019New,468commentsHey, tax accountants, it’s almost over...........just one more day.CDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings Tax Day Discussion: April 15, 2019Merry Monday, everyone!Have you started doing your taxes yet? If not, you might want to consider bumping that up a notch or two on your priority list. Do you think tax accountants even allow a new customer to come in today? I wouldn’t. If they’re just getting started today Ben Gedeon Jersey , I would assume that they’re fairly poor at planning, and poor planners, in my experience, oftentimes have an inability to accept that they may have contributed to the predicament they’re in, and they will often place the brunt of the blame on the person who tells them that it may not be possible to perform the impossible task that the poor planner needs to have accomplished in order to get them out of their self-created predicament. This is why I would never attempt to work in a customer service or retail position, I would be terminated within hours...........within minutes, most likely.Around the DN since our last open thread:For those who have been asking, Chris informed you that yes, the Game of Thrones threads will be coming. The Vikings have signed WR Jordan Taylor to a one-year deal.Chris churned out version 7 of the MN Vikings Mock Draft Database.Wludford throws out some Vikings draft trade scenarios.Chris looks at the Vikings’ off-season strategy this year.I’ll try to add some links in the morning. Sorry http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/a ... ackensie-alexander-jersey , it’s late, I’m tired, and I’ll start rambling on about nothing while mumbling incoherently in a language that doesn’t exist (yet) if I keep typing. Good night, Happy Halloween, and gesundheit.We come to our media selection:Hey, I don’t think I got a chance to play this on opening day of baseball season, so here you go.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View Womens Adam Thielen Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the chitlins. For the second time this year, the Minnesota Vikings have had a running back nominated for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week Award.This time Mike Remmers Jersey , the nod goes to Dalvin Cook, who put on a show in the Vikings’ 41-17 victory over the Miami Dolphins this past Sunday. In that game, Cook put up 136 yards and two touchdowns, including this move that was so dirty it should have a label on it that says “For Mature Audiences Only.”Cook has some pretty solid competition this week, though. He’s going up against Tennessee Titans’ running back Derrick Henry, who had 170 yards and two touchdowns on 33 carries in the Titans’ 17-0 win over the New York Giants, and Indianapolis Colts’ running back Marlon Mack, who had 139 yards and two touchdowns on 27 attempts in the Colts’ 23-0 win over the Dallas Cowboys.Both Mack and Henry had more yards than Cook did, and all three nominees had two touchdowns http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/a ... tic-marcus-sherels-jersey , but Cook averaged a full two yards/carry more than either of the other two did.Latavius Murray was nominated for this award following his performance against the Arizona Cardinals back in Week 6, but ultimately wound up losing out. Hopefully Cook will fare better this time.If you want to cast your vote for Dalvin Cook, head over to NFL.com/FedEx and do so. The winner of the award will have $2,000 donated in their name to the USO.Have at it, ladies and gentlemen!

Geschrieben am: 18.05.2019 07:47
Beitrag in eine andere Anwendung übertragen Übertragung

Erlaubt, Themen anzuschauen.
Nicht erlaubt, ein neues Thema zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, auf Beiträge zu antworten.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu editieren.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu löschen.
Nicht erlaubt, Umfragen zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, in Umfragen abzustimmen.
Nicht erlaubt, Dateien hoch zu laden.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge ohne Prüfung zu schreiben.

[Erweiterte Suche]